Saturday, October 22, 2011

The beginning . . . Divine Journey

   It has been a dream of ours, not only to own
horses and have them be a integral part of our
everyday life, but also to have a place where
we can offer this type of lifestyle to others,
regardless of circumstance.
   What began as a move to a home with property, has evolved into a mission. I cannot 
pinpoint a critical moment when we sat down and decided to buy a hundred panels and restructure the property. It just sort of "happened." It has taken a life of its own and we have learned to just go with it, allowing this Divine Plan to unfold day by day. Normally, I would worry and hold plans on spending the money and taking the risk but I feel like I can't. Everything in me tells me to just have faith. So . . . for maybe the first time in my life (if I'm being completely honest), I am.
 


 We purchased an arena package and set of panels from a local family owned business in August 2011. This is a picture of our first load. We have been back for more two or three times already ( :
 This is when FAITH kicks in. So, here we go . . .
Our ultimate goal:

To offer the opportunity to connect with horses to all people, regardless of circumstance. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment